- Procin-X possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-biotic properties.
- It achieves full recovery in most cases.
- It becomes unnecessary for dangerous and expensive surgical operations for most patients.
- It is an effective treatment for a wide spectrum of stubborn infections.
RESULTS OF CLINICAL TRIAL
- It has been established that the Procin-X and Cellod-S combined therapy in the management of benign prostatic enlargement is safe and efficacious.
- That no known side effects such as reduced libido and erectile dysfunction, hypotension and dizziness common with combination therapy are present with PC therapy.
- That there were other positive characteristics including reduction of the PSA
- That the combined therapy could be taken as a preventive measure for prostate problems including prostate cancer.
- While the study could not confirm whether the treatment is palliative or a cure, we assert from our long field results that the therapy is curative.
Administration of Procin-X
Prostate Enlargment and Other Uninary Disorders
60 capsules of ProcinX and 60 capsules of Cellod -S
Procin-X: 2 capsules twice daily. Combine with Cellod-S: 2 capsules twice daily.
Treatment should be for uninterrupted period of 110 days to avoid relapse but never less than 30 days in any case.
Procin-X: 5 capsules thrice daily Combine with Cellod-S: 3 capsules thrice daily.
Treatment is for a period of not less than 12 months to avoid relapse.
NAFDAC - 7A-1867L